Industrial Pushbutton Timer
March 3, 2008 Gizmo Engineering announces an easily installed timer box for tanks, batch ovens, is activated by a push button that counts down from a user-settable time. Loud piezo-buzzer and flashing LED alerts the user when the time has elapsed. Push the button again to end the cycle.
The time is easily adjustable to an exact time using rotary switches with discrete positions. (no fooling around with a potentiometer that needs tuning)
- Time range 1 second to 79 minutes.
- Battery-powered so it can be installed anywhere. Digital circuitry allows batteries to last for years. Plug in option for ultra-heavy use.
- Relay output to control pumps, solenoids, spargers etc.
- Built for corrosive and wet environments. NEMA 4X enclosure.
- Available with a second settable time with relay output to control rinse tanks, etc.