Translation of the meaning, not the words. Translation - Oversettelse
|Date Added: June 20, 2011 07:51:36 PM|
|Samtext is an international text agency that delivers: |
• translations from and into all languages
• copy adaptation – creative translations of advertising material
• original copy – advertisements, brochures and press releases
• proofing and editing
• DTP – in any character set
• audiovisual translation – transcription, subtitling and script adaptation
Our clients come from all areas of the international business community. They include advertising, design and communication agencies, energy companies, financial institutions and the retail industry, as well as consumer, news and general-interest magazines.
We only want to deliver texts of high quality and are able to ensure this by:
• drawing on our vast experience in a large number of specialist fields, such as advertising, finance, law, energy, IT, medicine, art and architecture
• only using native-speaker writers and translators
• applying rigorous routines and double proofreading
• ensuring language consistency by setting up unique terminology databases for each client
• using efficient interoffice collaboration to ensure that texts are written by people who live and work in the country in which the texts are to be published
Four factors that create the Samtext difference:
1 We can work with most file formats. Although we happily accept pdf files, we would appreciate access to original files as well. Our translation tools import the text from the source file and export the new text once the translation is complete. This means we return the file in its original format, saving you valuable hours of cutting and pasting.
2 Each translation is performed by a specialist translator whose mother tongue is the target language. After having undergone thorough proofing, the source text and the translation are saved in a translation database. In this way, we can ensure a consistent style and accurate use of any specialist terms in all the translations we perform for you.
3 Some languages ‘shrink’ while others tend to ‘grow’ in relation to the source text. In addition, sentence structure often changes. We therefore always proofread the text in layout to ensure that the end-product is consistent with the original.
4 We deliver print-ready pdf files. We can also take care of communication with your printer, and perform a final check of the proof print. Each of these stages is handled by specialist staff, and all texts are produced by skilled language professionals who are familiar with the target audience. Translation in Norwegian is Oversettelse