Pegasus Directory offers you another opportunity to advertise your site. Submit your article to us now! You can have your very own page on our directory. You can submit your article, with your content and your links in the relevant category of your choosing. What we offer:
- A LIFETIME page for your article - with up to 3 links to any sites you wish (no illegal, adult etc) with basic HTML and graphics allowed!
- Search Engine Optimization features: page URL is your article title (ie http://www.pegasusdirectory.com/articles/Gaming_and_gamers_today.html) linked directly from one or more PR3/4 category pages (for example: if you have an article relevant to the 'Directories' category it will be linked from the 21 pages that are in that category)
- Relevant context for your articles and links leading to more benefits for your sites in the search engines
To see how your article will be placed click HERE.(the articles are at the bottom of the page)
To maintain quality through our index a $10 acceptance fee is taken. This will ensure a proper review for each submitted article and will only increase your benefits because your article won't be lost between tens or hundreds of other articles. For this purpose we also imposed a limit of 10 article submissions per category. Place your order now and let your site enjoy the benefits!
If you have any questions please use our Contact Us form.
WHAT IS THE CATCH? ... you might be asking yourself! Why in God's name should I add content to their site and pay for it. Well it is simple and smart, just read on...
1. You do not have an accomplished site, so if you post the article on your site there are small chances that it will rank high in the search engines.
2. On the other hand we have an accomplished site, with PR 3 and over 120.000 pages indexed in Google, so, if you place your article on our site, the chances that it ranks high for it's key terms are a lot higher.
3. If it ranks good in the search engines, the submitted article will get targeted traffic that will be sent directly to your site, as the links in the article point to your site.
4. This translates to a lifetime of targeted traffic for your site
5. Also you will have a few permanent links on a page that will gain PR at the next update.
6. Remember, make your article unique, and informative, more people tend to follow informative articles than sales letters!