Want to know about the ACCA Exam levels and ACCA Subjects? Here we go…
ACCA Exam Level and ACCA Subjects
- Applied Knowledge
- Applied Skills
- Strategic Professional
Applied Knowledge – It is the first level and all the exams are MCQ based. ACCA Applied Knowledge includes 3 papers.
- Business and Technology (BT)
- Management Accounting (MA)
- Financial Accounting (FA)
All these exams are on demand exam and you can appear for it anytime you are prepared.
Next level is Applied Skills– It consists of 6 exams.
- Corporate and Business Law (LW)
- Performance Management (PM)
- Taxation (TX)
- Financial Reporting (FR)
- Audit & Assurance (AA)
- Financial Management (FM)
Then comes the Strategic Professional level– It consists of 4 Exams
- Strategic Business Leader (SBL) (Essential)
- Strategic Business Reporting (SBR) (Essential)
For rest 2 exams you would need to choose any 2 out of the 4 options below:-
- Advanced Financial Management (AFM)
- Advanced Performance Management (APM)
- Advanced Taxation (ATX)
- Advanced Audit & Assurance (AAA)
With proper dedication and effort, it is not difficult to pass all these levels.
Students Also gets various exemptions from above exams depending on their current qualification.
You can reach out to https://lnkd.in/eBqSp5a for more details.
#accaexams #accastudents #accaindia #ACCA