3 Methods for Canon TR4500 Setup
Canon printers, generally can be configured in various ways. In this case, for instance, you could use the standard method to setup by using the USB cable or choose the wireless options offered.
Technology is constantly improving and has brought about a variety of smart features for printers that are smart like this. In this guide we’ll walk you through the best ways to set up Canon TR4500 printer just like professional.
Choose one of these three ways to configure your printer and computer. Once you have it set up, you can start scanning, printing and sending documents to fax.
Below, we will go over these techniques using a guideline to set up the
canon.com/ijsetup TR4500 Printer.
Method 1: Canon TR4500 Setup via USB Port
In this manner you will be able how to set up Canon TR4500 printer using USB port. In order to do that, follow these steps:
- Visit the website of the printer manufacturer and download driver for compatible printers.
- Install the driver for your printer on your PC.
- Then, select then the “Devices & Printer” option on your system. Next, select your printer’s choice from the drop-down menu.
- Devices and Printers – Canon printing setup pixma printer tr4500
- Choose the connection method once it appears in the following window.
- You can select “USB”. Select the “USB” connection option and hit “OK” button.
- Connect to the USB cable with your printer and you will be able to use Canon TR4500 Setup.
- After that, switch on your printer and just wait for it to be connected.
- After that, you are able to test the print screen’s display. To do this, click “Start” and test the prints.
This is the process that will show you “how to set up Canon Pixma TR4500” with the USB port. But, the majority of users will not have an USB cable at specific time. In this scenario, you’ll need to choose the wireless alternative. We will discuss it in the next step.
Method 2: Canon TR4500 Wireless Setup
To use an IJ Start setup for Canon TR4500 you are able to connect your printer to your computer wirelessly. All you need to do is select the Wi-Fi option this time and then launch the print drivers to set up the printer. Follow the steps below to learn the best method to setup Canon’s Pixma TR4500 Wirelessly.
- On the Canon printer, and then hit on the “Menu” or “Wireless” button. It is possible to hold it for three seconds.
- Check that Wi-Fi is turned on for the Canon printer. Then, access your computer to complete your Canon TR4500 Wireless configuration.
- On the website of the manufacturer visit the manufacturer’s website, download compatible driver files and then run them on your PC.
- Then then, select “Next” on the “Start Setup” screen.
- Enter your “Username & Password” on the next screen.
- Choose “Start Setup” and click on the “Start Setup” option and select “Next “Next” button.
- Select “Region “Region” and click on the “Agree in the Information Request” screen.
- Choose “Yes,” or click on the “Yes” option on the “Check Connection Method” screen.
- If the pop-up window appears then click on “Allow” when the pop-up appears.
- You can now add your printer to your list of printers and then try your print page.
Once you have completed these steps, you’ll be capable of establishing connections between the devices by using Wi-Fi. You can then print, scan, or complete other tasks with your printer.
Method 3: Canon Printer Setup TR4500 via LAN Connection
The third method that is the best in the third best method Canon printer setup, the Pixma TR4500 could connect your printer to a LAN. With Wireless Direct Wireless Direct option, you can connect your printer wirelessly to your computer. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Check that your Canon printer is on. After that, press the “Setup” button on the” Operation panel”.
- Select “Device Settings” “Device Settings” option.
- Choose “LAN Settings” “LAN Settings” option.
- Click on “Wireless Direct” to open “Wireless Direct” option.
- Select “OK” “OK” button.
- Choose “Switch WL Direct” on the next screen.
- After that, tap “Done” and then click on the “Done” and “OK” button.
- Then, restart your device and then enable your device to enable the “Canon TR4500 Wi-Fi” setup.
- Choose the printer that has the title of “DIRECT”.
- After that, enter your proper credentials when you are asked.
- When you do this, it allows you to establish connections between your Canon printing device and the computer using a LAN connection.
IJ Start Canon TR4500 Print
Print envelopes, documents as well as photos using the ij.start.cannon Tr4500 printer. For printing on your computer, install the appropriate program on your computer.