Bahrain, officially the Kingdom of Bahrain, is an island country bounded by the Qatar peninsula and Saudi Arabia’s northeastern coast. Bahrain’s capital is Manama (Al-Manamah) with the official language being Arabic and English as a mandatory second language. The official currency of Bahrain is the Bahraini dinar. Bahrain’s current business hub, Manama, provides various advantages to foreign investors. Bahrain’s government has recently lifted limits on foreign investment in the country. As a result, many investors may be eligible for government subsidies. The process of forming a company in Bahrain is rather simple and hassle-free. However, it is critical to follow Sharia law’s requirements as well as the rules established by the relevant government.
What are the benefits of establishing a company in Bahrain?
Here are some of the advantages of establishing a company in Bahrain.
- With easy access to Africa and the Middle East, it is in a strategic location among the Gulf states
- Owned by a foreign entity;
- High-level economy (diversified economy);
- Favorable tax system
- High standard banking (loan interest for the banking system);
- More than 60 countries have signed bilateral trade agreements and economic alliances with the United States;
- No foreign currency control
How to set up a company in Bahrain?
The following points answers the question How to setup a company in Bahrain
- Check for any necessary approvals for your business operations.
- Visit the Bahrain Investors Centre to fill out a Commerce Registration Application Form (BIC)
- A BIC representative will direct you to the appropriate ministry if any prior authorization is required for your business.
- After getting the relevant clearances, pay a charge of BD 2.
- Submit all required legal paperwork.
- Typically, the registration procedure takes 1 to 5 business days to complete.
Documents to establish a company in Bahrain
Here are the documents required to start a business in Bahrain.
- Application for company registration
- Draft of memorandum of association
- Board of directors’ decision resolving to start a business in Bahrain
- CVs of each partner
- Lease agreement as verification of the company’s address
- Copies of the company representative’s national ID card
Bahrain’s economy is thriving and they are inviting budding entrepreneurs and investors to join in on the fun. Not only does the country provide profitable chances and prospective channels for business establishment, but it also provides the necessary support structure and corporate climate. Bahrain Helpline Group is a consultancy platform that can assist you with registering your business in Bahrain. Our team of seasoned business advisors is on hand to assist you at every turn. So, if you’re thinking of starting a business in Bahrain, get in touch with us — we’d be pleased to assist you!
Why should you choose Bahrain Helpline Group?
- Offers Hassle-Free Services
- Speedy and Correct process
- 100% privacy and confidentiality maintained
- Services providers worldwide
- 24×7 customer support
- Cost-effective packages
If you are looking forward to beginning a business setup in Bahrain, let us help you.
Register your business today!
Call us : +973 3941 3777
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org