To find out how to connect your new Canon IJ Setup IJ printer to the wireless router through the WPS method take these steps:
- To do this, you need to turn off the Canon IJ Start Setup. Next, you need to go to the access point you are using and click the WPS button.
- Following that, you will need to hold and press the Wi-Fi button that is located on the Inkjet printer until the point when the light comes on.
- Then, sit for a bit (at minimum 2 minutes) then press “WPS.
- If your ij canon printer scans for a network that is nearby the light in blue will begin blinking.
- As soon as your Canon IJ printer gets connected to Wi-Fi networks, the power and Wi-Fi lights will continue to blink.
- To determine if it’s connected correctly or not, you can run an experiment print.
- In order to do this, it is necessary to add some A4 sheets to the tray for the paper on your Canon IJ Setup printer.
- Finally print a copy of the document to see whether it’s functioning properly or not.
Q-1: How do I connect the New Canon PIXMA printer to the Internet?
Ans: Before you attempt to connect the ij.start.cannon PIXMA printer to your Wi-Fi network make sure that you have met these two requirements: make sure you have an internet-connected wireless router (also called the access point, or hub) that has access to your Internet connection. Your wireless router needs to be functioning properly prior to proceeding to the next step.
Q-2: How do I set up the Canon IJ scan utility? Canon IJ scan utility?
Ans: The steps to download and then install Canon IJ Setup IJ Scan Utility are as follows:
- The first step is to visit the ij.start.canon Support page or window for further instructions.
- Enter the model’s name of your scanner or serial number into the box marked “Enter an item.” After that, you must select your .canon printer type from the list.
- Now, press Go.
- Then, under your Drivers & Downloads tab, make sure you’ve selected the correct Operating System version.
Q-3: Where do I find the version of the operating system that I need for the Canon scanner?
Answer: To accomplish this follow the instructions step-by-step:
- The first step is to visit the site canon.com/ijsetup.
- You must start your Canon Support window to pursue the steps listed below. In the text box, type the Canon scanner model’s name or number into the box for text.
- Then, you need to select the scan mode in the drop-down menu.
- Select Go.
- Under the Drivers & Downloads tab, make sure that the correct OS version has been selected in the drop-down list.
Q-4: What functions can I do with the Canon printer?
For what the solution is, will need to follow the steps:
- It is the ij.start.canon IJ Scan Utility is software that lets you scan documents and images using the Canon IJ printer.
- If you download and set up the printer driver for your brand new canon printer before this software may already be present on your computer.
- Before you begin the process, you should confirm that you have the Canon IJ Scan Utility application has been installed on the Windows PC.
Q-5: How do I alter the network settings on the Canon IJ printer?
Answer: If you are looking to modify the network settings configuration you can follow these instructions:
- To make an update to the Wireless Network Settings or network configuration, you must open your Canon IJ Setup IJ network device setup application.
- You will then notice that any canon printers are displayed within the dropdown menu.
- The next step is to select the Canon IJ printer to perform changes to the network settings in the printer selection.
- Then, select next to the Network Settings option.
- After that, you’ll be asked to enter the password and click on “OK”.
- Make changes to your network’s settings.
- Then, you’ll need to click to set.